Shimano Deore LX Deore LX - T661 SGS - top normal
Shimano M580 Groupset
- Premium quality LX rear derailleur for trekking bikes, offering smooth and light action shifting at an affordable price
- Wide link design increases rigidity and service life
- Alloy and steel construction leadsto lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- Two fluorine-coated link pin bushings aid slick shifting on the trails
- Top normal spring for use with Rapidfire shifters
- For use with 28 to 34 tooth low rear sprockets, total capacity 43 teeth
Fancy powering your own lights the Shimano Deore LX dynamo hub will do that for you. Often used on continental bikes as a standard fitting, it is something we Brits should really pearn from. The Deore LX range also includes brake levers and derailleurs or top quality for trekking and trail bikes.
Shimano Deore LX Manuals and Service Instuctions.
The video below demonstrates how to locate the spare parts and manuals for Shimano.
Shimano TechDocs Home Page Instructions, Manuals and Exploded Diagrams of Shimano components.
Shimano Tehcnical Support (Provided by Shimano UK agents not Petra Cycles.)
TechDocs documents: Documents starting: EV = Exploded View SI = Service Instructions
Petra Cycles Shimano Help Page
Most Common Questions:
Do you deliver worldwide? Yes.
How much is shipping? Add to basket for a quote.
Can you give me a quote? Add to basket for a quote.
There is no image for this product, do you have one? Sorry no, we are not supplied with all images.
Full list of Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a product specific question, then please do ask, answers will be e-mailed to you and will appear on this page for others to see. Your personal details will not be shared.